We have ongoing requirements for the following personnel:
- Program Managers (Military, and PMP certified)
- Project Managers, Training Development and Instructors
- Administrative clerical, customer, and support staffing
- IT: CISSPs, Network Operations and Enterprise Management, Content Management,SharePoint Development, Blackboard, Cyber Operations capabilities, Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations, and Global Network Enterprise
- Web Developers
- Knowledge Management Certified (KMI or KMPro)
- Systems Engineering (Military, industrial and commercial)
- Military Positions for various schools: Infantry School 071, Armor School 171B, NCO Academy 698, and MCoE 809
Must have thorough and comprehensive knowledge in applicable and recent TRADOC regulations.
- CDID Doctrine Developers
- Simulations and Analysis Support, Instructional Systems Designers
- Subject Matter: Broad Range in Technical Engineering Support, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Configuration and Data Management Support, Direct Customer Support, and Security Engineering Support
Paramount Solutions offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurances, paid time off, and a 401k savings plan.
For an opportunity to work with a small business where you can create your own career path, please submit your resume and salary requirements via e-mail to HR@psinc3.com.
To be considered, please indicate the position you are interested in within the subject line of your email. To learn more about any specific opportunity, please visit our home page or the news page tabs of our website.
Several positions are located at various Army, Navy, Air Force and Joint Force Bases.
We are looking for personnel with the flexibility to move for these exciting opportunities.
We offer flexible employee classification compliant with IRS regulations that are geared towards the employee unique needs. We are enrolled in E-Verify.